Monday, August 18, 2008

What to look forward to on this site!!

In the next few weeks I will be posting some exciting news in the Real Estate world. The news which excites me most is the bill that congress just passed that allows first time home buyers to receive up to a $7,500 tax credit when they purchase their first home. One of the topics that will fascinate buyers the most will be "The Art of Low Balling". I will also be posting why you may want to use a realtor when buying or selling your home.

I will be doing a weekly post called "Deal of The Week" this is where I will concentrate on one home for sale in the Louisville area that I think will be great investments.

So be looking forward to the first few post although they may be grammatically rough at times they will be informative and can really make you some dough!

No comments: