Friday, October 24, 2008

Deal of the week.

1722 Ormsby
This is a huge house. I showed it briefly yesterday and it pretty much needs the entire interior to be redone from top to bottom. Its listed for $149,900 and sold for $186,900 in 2005. When I called the management company to get showing instructions I was told that $110,000 to $115,000 would be a good offer but it would be hard to financing on because of its condition. Its in one of my favorite areas of Louisville and could be a great investment for someone with the means to purchase it.
I did not look at the entire home just about half of the main floor and from what I saw it was pretty much a shell. It needed new flooring some new drywall in areas and all new bathroom fixtures (the toilet was setting in the middle of the living room.) Its worth the look if you have the money to put into it.

No comments: