Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Its Warming Up!




Its no tropical heatwave outside or anything but the snow has melted and the sun has been out some and houses are starting to move! The weather is finally bearable and people are getting out and looking at houses. I have four buying clients right now that are keeping me busy and I really think that they will all be in their new homes in the next couple of months.



Traditionally summer and spring are the hot times for Real Estate but with the government issued tax credits I think late winter should be a big hit. Before we knew the tax credit would be extended we really saw a busy fall with people rushing to beat the November 31st deadline. Now that it has been extended on to April 30Th I can see another big push coming shortly. You may want to consider listing your house before you miss out on this buying frenzy!

No comments: