Monday, April 12, 2010

Financal Tip


In the summer of 2007 I made a really stupid stubborn decision and bought a brand new car. Its a Ford Fusion which is a great car but now its worth less than I owe on it after paying on it for a few years. What I should have done is what my wife did and bought a used car. The most expensive miles you put on a car are the first 20,000 had I known that I would have bought a newer used car and would have been in a lot better situation than I am now. Then I could have had the car payed off by now and can be putting the extra money down on my house payment. But I didn't and now I have an expensive lesson that I can share with all of you all and maybe you can learn from my mistakes. This mistake wont brake me by any means but I would be progressing financially a little faster if I had went with a used car.

No comments: