Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 Lake Houses for under $55,000!!

With the weather warming up my mind keeps slipping away from work to the water. I know this will not be the first post about lake houses on here but it just blows my mind how affordable they are. I was able to find three houses within a two hour drive from Louisville, the first one is only $16,900.



Click the link to view Listing Info Below Including Listing Office:





This next one seems very nice, its one Rough River Lake and has a boat dock its got a rustic cabin look to it almost like a hunting cabin. But again its really afordable and could be tons of fun!




Click the link to view listing Info below including Listing office:


http://mikefogle.com/property-search/detail/3/1136900/


The last one looks like it could be a personal full time residence. It has a big one Acre lot a two car attached garage to store your boat and an extra bedroom to have me over. This ones my favorite!


Click the Link to view listing info including listing office:

http://mikefogle.com/property-search/detail/3/1263027/





No comments: